Sunday 2 May 2010

the factory

oh my, i haven't posted in almost a week!
i do sincerely apologise, but i've been completely overwhelmed with work (mainly art, as my deadline is in 5 days, eeeek!) & probably will be for the next few weeks.
at the moment, as a bit of light relief, we've been coming up with some ideas for summer plans. last year, although we had 2 months off because of our GCSEs, we didn't actually do any of the things we said we would.
this is what we've come up with so far;
- expedition to the end of the metro line
- many days at the beach
- fake tattoo day
- balloon rave
- tenting
- camping in a friend's summer house
- my house warming party
- motown night
- 50s night
- nowhere boy premiere
- vintage fair expeditions
- coco avant chanel night
- charity shopping in hexham
- and, if somebody has passed their test by then, a road trip.
quite a good selection so far, i hope we can do everything!
oh, & my driver's license arrived the other day! eeeeeeeeep! i can't wait to start learning, although i'm a little very nervous because i doubt i'll take to it well. mother says i can't start until after the exams, grrr.
sorrrryyyyy again for the sporadic posting, here's a lovely picture of some tights i'm coveting to make up for it.
image from weheartit

6 comments:

  1. Haha I did the same thing for the two weeks off for Easter and ended up not doing any of them!
    LOVE the tights! <3
    x x x x

    starsandshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, nice list! I may have to steal some. I also wish I owned those tights...

    ReplyDelete
  3. my art exam starts next week, so much work to do!!!!! ahhhh D: lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Road Trip!!!! I will work uber hard to pass my test and get the money for my insurance!!! woop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great image,
    love your header!

    ReplyDelete

the wrote and the writ.