Saturday 7 January 2012

fluffy.

exclamations of "oh my god, fluffffyyyyyy!" was pretty much all i was greeted with by almost everyone i saw yesterday when wearing this marabou collar!
i bought it in the sale from river island for £10 (reduced from £25!), and i adore it!
it's so cute & fluffy & it just makes me feel like marie antoinette or some rich little russian girl when i wear it. plus, it's a totally awesome neck warmer.
i was a little unsure of the colour at first because i didn't think i had anything in my wardrobe that would go with it, but then i remembered my pastelly oversized shirt that actually works really well!
i wore this at college, and then out for a meal with some of my closest friends as a kind of reunion dinner before some of them depart for university again! it was such a lovely night, and i came home thinking that i actually love all of my friends. like, this group is the best collection of friends i have ever had, and i miss them so much when they're away!
i also wore a little lipstick to stop me getting completely washed out by all the pastel! i honestly can't stop wearing pastel shades. i watched marie antoinette today and it was so beautiful! i wish my life was directed by sofia coppola, then everything would be in pastel!
these are some collars i'm working on for my textiles project - which has to be finished for next monday, eek! i can't wait to finish them, i've had so much fun on this project! i'm going to make some versions to sell in the shop too, so look out for those!
bye bye for now!

9 comments:

  1. Eeh fluffiness is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous collar & a bargain too! Good luck with your deadline, I have so much work to do the next few weeks! Why oh why did we go to uni? aha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all things fluffy right now and I am digging the whole collar thing. All in all, I am jealous! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing!
    i love this. ahh, marie antoinette--- my favourite! i love it. loads.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arghhh i love it! (so hooked on FLUFFY things right now)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That collar is amazing!! Such a good price as well!
    Good luck with your work!
    xox.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah I wish I had seen this in the RI sale! Such a cute take on the usual collars you see. Lovely blog x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my god flufffffyyy! okay Im being like everyone else but still... FLUFFFFFYYYY!!!! YAY

    ReplyDelete

the wrote and the writ.