Friday 28 February 2014

Glitter clown.

Hey! Told you I'd be back super soon. Actually being true to my word this time!!
This outfit is one of my favourite things I've put together recently, I'm kind of obsessed. I bought this skirt about a year ago but I don't think I ever showed it to you. It makes me feel a tiny bit like Cher Horowitz, which can only ever be a good thing.
I'm really into the mix of textures in this outfit, the shiny/matte weirdness of the skirt just works against the rougher patterns in the jumper & tights. Also, I like how the hearts and the little sections in the jumper knit are vaguely the same size. The little things, you know?
I have been so into glitter eye make up recently! I bought three pots of glitter from this ebay shop last month and I think I'm definitely going to stock up on some more because they're so cheap and really pretty. This one is lavender, although you can't really make that out here.
Also, I told you I'd be going back to pink didn't I? Just can't stay away from that candy floss girl aesthetic, I guess.
(Your girl is terrible at make up/face shots)
Jumper - vintage, skirt - ASOS, tights - ASOS
Dorky pose because I am super cheesy and perfectly okay with it.

6 comments:

  1. I've also been really into the Clueless movie aesthetic for my outfits- but yours is so pastel and true to your personal style!
    I think pastel knits are making a come back <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, it's perfect.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous <3 i loooove glliter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh this outfit is cuteee! Love that jumper, what a great vintage find...also love your makeup!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah the glitter eyes are perfect! Love the skirt too <3

    http://www.lexilikes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your top and the adorable makeup. <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete

the wrote and the writ.